There are a lot of options, when choosing a personal injury attorney. Sometimes it can be difficult to know what to look for, when selecting an attorney. That is why we have provided a checklist to help personal injury victims choose a lawyer.
1. Results. We have recovered hundreds of millions of dollars on behalf of our clients. Our law firm settlements, verdicts and judgments are the foundation of our statewide reputation for successfully pursuing personal injury cases. We are able to obtain these exceptional results because of our dedication and attention to detail in pursuing claims.
2. Experience. Law partners, Jeffrey Nadrich and Randal Neal Cohen, have over 65 years combined legal experience. As a testament to our experience and commitment to providing quality representation, Nadrich & Cohen, LLP regularly receives referrals from other lawyers, retired judges and medical doctors.
3. Trial History. Nadrich & Cohen, LLP does not avoid the courtroom. In fact, our legal team can frequently be found in the courtroom. Defendants and insurance companies will not voluntarily pay full value on a claim, unless they know that the injured party’s lawyers will file a lawsuit and try a case, if needed.
Our attorneys reputation for not being afraid of the courtroom, allows us to obtain a full recovery for our clients. Many lawyers promise potential clients that they will make the defendant “pay.” For decades, the personal injury attorneys at Nadrich & Cohen, LLP, have been doing just that, making defendants and corporations “pay.”
4. Resources. We have an extensive legal team of personal injury lawyers, paralegals, investigators, doctors and experts working for our clients at all times. We have 26 office locations throughout California, serving injury victims throughout the state. Access to our extensive resources and the advantage of having an office location nearby, allows Nadrich & Cohen, LLP to provide clients with responsive and personalized service.
5. Reviews. To help them choose a lawyer, many people look to reviews as a guide. Our clients regularly tell us that they chose us because of our good reviews. Reviews are an efficient way for potential clients to compare different law firms. Reading reviews also enables injury victims to choose a lawyer that specializes in their specific type of claim.
If you or a loved one have been injured, contact the personal injury attorneys at Nadrich & Cohen, LLP for a free case evaluation by calling 1-800-718-4658 or by completing the contact form on this page.
When choosing a lawyer for your case, financial means should never be a bar to making an injury claim. Nadrich & Cohen, LLP prides itself on working on a contingency fee basis. We do not collect a fee, unless a recovery is made. Don’t wait, contact us today.