"Community involvement is part of our commitment of giving back to the community we come from. It is one of our sources of foundation and inspiration and who we are as people." Jeffrey Nadrich.
During the last 25 years that Nadrich & Cohen has been representing clients throughout California they have made a priority of being fully engaged and giving back to the community. We all feel the importance of giving back to the community as it fosters a giving spirit in all of us.
Jeffrey Nadrich is a proud supporter of the men of the Water Buffalo Club and donates his time and resources to raise significant funds for small children-based charities throughout Southern California. Our law firm has frequently donated time and resources to the Water Buffalo Club.
We have also given generously of our time and money to causes such as cancer research, AIDS, diabetes, at-risk children and the plight of the illegal immigrants throughout our community.
Our law firm has given to numerous causes throughout California including:
1. Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD)
2. AIDS/HIV project
3. International Red Cross/Emergency Relief efforts for Haiti, Katrinavictims, Hurricane Andrew victims, and many other natural disasters.
4. Water Buffalo Club, a Los Angeles, California men's group whichdevotes all of its efforts towards fundraising in order to support small Southern California children oriented charities
5. Los Angeles Orthopedic Hospital, "Presidential Committee"
6. "Our House", a community house for bereavement for the loss of loved ones
7. Santa Monica, Heal the Bay Society
8. Uncovering Islamic Jihad in America, The Investigative Project - SteveEmerson
9. Children's Hospital, Los Angeles
10. Children's Hospital, Oakland
11. Traffic Prevention Council of Los Angeles
12. Los Angeles Bicycle Coalition
13. Dream House, which provides the last dreams for terminally illchildren.
14. League of Bicycle Coalition
15. Sierra Club
17. Los Angeles Triathalon Club
18. American Cancer Society
19. March of Dimes
20. Doctors Without Borders
21. St. Vincent Meals on Wheels
22. American League of Bicyclists
23. American Leukemia Society
24. Breast Cancer Awareness
At Nadrich & Cohen, we never stop looking for ways to support our community. Again, we never forget our roots. We are from the community and are part of the community. We have been involved in a blood drive, local charities' drives and homeless drives. We are always assisting local charities to raise funds for good causes.
It is this passion and desire to help our friends and neighbors in the community that is the very essence of Nadrich & Cohen's commitment to bringing justice and fairness to everyone.