Your Personal Injury Lawyer
Nadrich & Cohen, LLP
24301 Southland Drive, Suite 214-H,
Hayward, CA 94545
CALL NOW: (510) 342-5780
8AM to 5PM
- Free Case Evaluation For Any Type of Personal Injury
- No Fee Until Win Your Case
The Hayward Personal Injury Lawyers at Nadrich & Cohen, LLP effectively and aggressively represent injured plaintiffs in personal injury cases throughout Castro Valley, San Leandro, Union City, Pleasanton, and Dublin.
Hayward personal injury lawyers are successful, tough and experienced. Located at 24301 Southland Drive, Suite H-214, in Hayward, CA 94545: Phone: (510) 342-5780; we aggressively defend the compensation rights for our clients who are injured in virtually any accident that was caused by the negligence of another. They can happen anytime and anyplace in Hayward, California, and its surrounding communities.
Accidents Resulting from Someone’s Negligence can Happen Anytime, to Anyone
Unforeseen accidents due to someone’s negligence can happen to anyone, anywhere. A few examples of how one can immediately turn the victim’s, and their family’s world upside down can include the following.
Claims arising from auto-accidents in Hayward, CA are the most prominent of those filed by injured victims. In the summer of 2016, a 20 year old woman died after a collision with commercial truck on Excelsior Avenue near Hayward. In another accident in February, 2016, a 56 year old motorcyclist died in an accident with an 18 wheeler on Interstate 880 in Hayward. And a few weeks before that, a 65 year old, pedestrian died in Hayward injuries in a hit-and-run accident at the intersection of Hesperian Boulevard and Tahoe Avenue.
Hayward Accidents involving bicyclists and motor vehicles have gradually risen in the past decade as well. In February, a 12-year-old boy was seriously injured when a car collided with his bicycle on Village Parkway in Dublin, I 2014 – the most recent for which national statistics were available – the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) reported that 726 bicyclists died in collisions with motor vehicles. That same year, The California Office of Traffic Safety (OTS) reported 128 fatalities among bicyclists who were hit by a motor vehicle. NHTSA also reported that nationally, around 50,000 bicyclists were injured in collisions with vehicles, and the San Francisco Chronicle, In 2015, the periodical Insurance Business in America ranked California as the seventh most dangerous state for bicyclists.
Insurance claims for injuries from dog bites in California in 2013 were higher than any other state, according to an article in the LA Times. The total value of those paid claims (coupled with the size of settlements, judgments and jury awards given to injured plaintiffs) was $64.7 million. The CDC reported in 2015 that 79 percent of fatal dog attacks in the U.S. are on children, most victims knew the dog, and a dog bite occur every 75 seconds in the U.S.
So all Californians are just one mishap away from becoming an accident victim.
Damages Available to Personal Injury Victims, and the Types of Cases We Handle
All Californians who are injured by the negligence of others deserve to have an experienced and tenacious legal advocate to secure for them, the fairest compensation amounts for their damages; which include
- Full payment for all of your present and future medical bills arising from the injury
- All of your lost income due to your injuries, including future income if you are disabled, and any employee benefits you might have lost due to disability
- Pain and suffering, including psychological trauma, PTSD, etc.
- Wrongful death and other survivor damages if the injury takes the life of a family member
- And if the situation dictates, punitive damages to further punish the negligent defendant(s).
Your greatest advantage when represented by the Hayward Personal Injury Lawyers at Nadrich & Cohen, LLP is our proven ability to effectively oppose the insurance companies – and their experienced legal teams – that assertively protect their negligent clients.
We represent victims who seek compensation for their damages after they’re injured in the following ways:
- Vehicle Accidents: including Automobile accidents, Motorcycle accidents, Truck accidents, ATV accidents, Bicycle accidents, Multi-vehicle accidents, Bus, train boat and plane accidents
- DUI or drunk driving victim injuries
- Pedestrian accidents
- Defective products, Medical device failures, and Prescription drug-related deaths or injuries
- Workplace injuries and Construction site accidents of all kinds
- Medical malpractice; including Misdiagnosis, Anesthesiology errors, Birth injuries to mothers and their babies, and Nursing home abuse
- Premises liability; including Slip and fall accidents and Dog bites
- Drowning accidents
- Chemical exposure
- Class Action Lawsuits and Multi-District Litigation
- Wrongful death
Don’t ask to be Compensated: Demand Your Rights
Throughout California, people who are carelessly hurt by others – many times the culprits are able to use their personal or corporate influence to evade their obligations to fairly compensate their victims. Without an experienced personal injury law firm, those who injure others often, they get away with it by cloaking themselves in high-priced attorneys and insurance companies with deep pockets. But the highly-regarded and seasoned attorneys with the Hayward Personal Injury Lawyers at Nadrich & Cohen, LLP, along with our support staff, have the reputation and experience to help you stand up to the most powerful negligent defendants and their representatives. We are proud of our positive client reviews, and our long, list of settlements & victories for our injured clients. These results illustrate how we aggressively fight for your fair compensation, and turn the law in your favor to give you justice and peace of mind.
Free Legal Consultation: And You Don’t Pay Unless We Win for You
The Hayward Personal Injury Lawyers at Nadrich & Cohen, LLP provide all inured accident victims free legal consultations and explain all their legal options. When you contact our law offices you’ll speak with one of our personal injury attorneys who will evaluate your case.
Personal injury is a broad legal category that requires assistance from experienced attorneys who specialize in this complicated form of law. Nadrich & Cohen, LLP, focuses solely on personal injury claims, and has represented injured accident victims throughout California. Our Hayward injury attorneys only accept cases on a contingency fee basis. This means that once we take your case, you NEVER have to pay anything for our experienced legal representation until we successfully recover monetary damages for your injuries, or your beloved family member’s wrongful death. When it comes to personal injury claims and lawsuits, there is one sad fact. Most of the time, the negligent person or company responsible for causing the accident – and their insurance companies – refuse to take responsibility for their carelessness; and do anything they can to put the blame for the injury on you, or someone else.
These insurance companies are huge, multi-billion dollar corporations. Their business goal is to take in as much as they can in premiums, and pay out as little as possible in claims. Their stockholders demand it. They have claims adjusters and expensive legal teams to search for ways to obliterate your chances of successfully collecting rightful damages. They delay payment in hopes you will go away. Or you’ll be offered settlement amounts that are so low they could never meet your actual damages.
The only way to defend your full and fair compensation rights is with a seasoned, knowledgeable injury lawyer. The lawyers with Nadrich & Cohen, LLP have over 70 years of collective experience in personal injury law. It is the only law that we practice. And we know what it takes to help you win your case.
Some of our successful settlements & victories on behalf of our clients include:
- A $625,000 settlement: for a motorcycle accident
- An $800,000 wrongful death settlement: to a man’s family who was crushed between a moving trailer and parked vehicle.
- A $900,000 wrongful death settlement for a rider thrown from a horse when a stable hand galloped by spooking the horse.
- A $550,000 settlement to a customer of a car wash stricken by another vehicle driven by a car wash employee.
- A $545,000 settlement: in a pedestrian accident
- A $535,000 settlement when a child was injured by a defective swing set design.
- A $508,762 Verdict for an 80-year-old grandmother who fractured her shoulder when she tripped on a broken sidewalk.
- A $502,000 Verdict in a case involving negligent truck loading.
Call us anytime – 24/7 – for a free consultation at 510-342-5780 We will come to your home or hospital anywhere in the Alameda County communities of Castro Valley, San Leandro, Union City, Pleasanton, Dublin. l. If you need medical treatment we often send our clients in need to the right doctors; also at no upfront cost.
If you or a loved one has been seriously injured in an accident, and you suspect it was someone’s fault, don’t you deserve to have the best lawyers working for you? We are experienced and successful personal injury lawyers in Hayward, CA. And you can count on receiving the personal attention you deserve, and that we will leave no stone unturned for you.
The Hayward Personal Injury Lawyers at Nadrich & Cohen, LLP always offer a free consultation./ Call us now at 510-342-5780. We can help you. There is never a charge for our services, unless we first obtain a recovery from the negligent defendants who injured you, and their insurance company.
Hayward Personal Injury Lawyer Resources
- Accident Data Center – http://accidentdatacenter.com/us/california/san-francisco-oakland-san-jose-ca/hayward
- California OTS – http://www.ots.ca.gov/media_and_research/rankings/default.asp
- California OTS – http://www.ots.ca.gov/OTS_and_Traffic_Safety/Score_Card.asp
- Insurance Business America – http://www.ibamag.com/news/the-10-most-dangerous-states-for-cyclistsand-the-coverage-riders-need-16081.aspx
- Dogs Bite – http://www.dogsbite.org/dog-bite-statistics-study-nonfatal-dog-bite-related-injuries-cdc-2001.php
- Los Angeles Times – http://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-dog-bite-claims-20140514-story.html
Do I Have A Case
Why Choose Us?
- Available To You 24/7
- Trusted & Recommended Since 1990
- Over $350,000,000 recovered on behalf of clients.
- 5 Star Reviews
- Free Case Evaluation
- V.I.P. Service
- No Win, No Fee