Nadrich & Cohen, LLP
2909 Coffee Road, Suite 14
Modesto, CA 95355
CALL NOW: (209) 232-2933
8:30AM to 5:00PM
Modesto Personal Injury Lawyers
Modesto, California, is a beautiful place to live, work and raise a family. Its perfect location in the Central Valley allows Modesto residents to enjoy an area that is surrounded by abundant farmlands while still offering an easy commute to Fresno, San Francisco, Sacramento and Yosemite National Park.
Most Recent Settlements and Victories
A motorcyclist suffered a femur fracture after being hit by a car on Hwy 99.
Long-term care facility provided neglectful care to immobile patient. Patient developed Stage III bedsore due to facility’s neglect.
While boarding a city bus, an elderly female was pushed off of the first bus step and onto the ground when a bus driver closed the door on her. Client suffered a femur fracture requiring surgery.
Many Modesto residents travel on Interstate 5 and California State Route 99 on a daily basis, and it’s an unfortunate fact that accidents are a regular occurrence on these and other surrounding roadways. If you’ve been injured in an accident through no fault of your own, then our Modesto personal injury attorneys want to help you. Contact us here at The Law Offices of Nadrich and Cohen, LLP and we’ll have a Modesto car accident injury attorney review your case immediately at no charge to you.
Don’t Face Your Injuries Alone
When an accident results in a serious injury, you may feel frightened and alone. It can often be difficult to figure out just what to do when you’re trying to heal and wondering how you’re going to pay your regular household expenses and your rising medical bills when you’re too hurt to even make it to your job. When the accident is the fault of another party, we don’t believe that you should have to suffer and worry. Our Modesto personal injury attorneys are highly trained and experienced in dealing with personal injury cases, and we can help you through this difficult time. Below are just a few of the types of cases that we deal with on a regular basis.
- Car accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Trucking Accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Bus accidents
- Dog bites
- Dangerous premises
- Wrongful death
Why You Should Contact The Law Offices Of Nadrich and Cohen, LLP
When you’re injured, you’ll find plenty of personal injury attorneys to choose from. Unfortunately, many of these attorneys are only interested in how much money they can make for themselves.
Here at Nadrich and Cohen, LLP we actually care about our clients, and we want to see you compensated fairly for your pain, suffering and actual damages. These are just a few of the reasons that Modesto residents contact us when they’re injured.
- Bigger Settlement Amounts: Many of our cases have resulted in a significant settlement for our clients. We work hard to get you everything that you deserve.
- Personalized Service: We take the time to get to know each client personally, and we’re there when you need us. When you have questions or concerns, we’ll never ignore you.
- Local to Modesto: We have an office right in Modesto so that you don’t have to worry about making a long trip to come to our office.
- A Team Dedicated to You: In addition to a professional Modesto car accident attorney and other specialized attorneys, we utilize paralegals and other professionals to help develop your case fully so that your chances of success are much greater.
- Free Consultation: Many attorneys will charge you just to walk into their office, and you can be left with empty pockets and no help when they decide not to take your case. We never charge anything to discuss your case with you.
- Absolutely No Upfront Fees: If we accept your case, you will not be charged any upfront fees for our services. You’ll never have to worry about paying us out-of- pocket to represent you.
- Contingency Fee Lawyers: If we don’t win your case, then you owe us nothing. We only collect a fee if we make a recovery. Our fee will be deducted directly from your settlement so that you’ll never actually have to take money out of your pocket to pay us.
Contact Us Today
If you or someone you love has been injured, then don’t wait another day to get the help that you need. Here at The Law Offices of Nadrich and Cohen, LLP, our Modesto personal injury attorneys are available immediately for a free consultation. Don’t wait, call now for a free case assessment.
Do I Have A Case?
Why Choose Us?
- Available To You 24/7
- Trusted Since 1990
- Over $350,000,000 recovered
- 5 Star Reviews
- Free Case Evaluation
- VIP Service
- No Win, No Fee