Your Personal Injury Lawyer
Nadrich & Cohen, LLP
2572 21st Street,
Sacramento, CA 95818
CALL NOW: (916) 443-5486
9:30AM to 5PM
The Sacramento metropolitan area has grown tremendously in the past few decades. The largest areas of growth include Elk Grove, Roseville, Rocklin and Rancho Cordova. Because the Sacramento area is so spread out, many residents commute to surrounding communities for employment. It’s not uncommon for Sacramento residents to drive thousands of miles each year, going to and from their job. Such long commutes can lead to heavy traffic and resulting accidents.
A major accident can happen at any time. Whether you suffered injuries in a traffic accident, were bit by a dog or were hurt by a defective medical device, Nadrich & Cohen, LLP can help you obtain the compensation you deserve.
Our Sacramento office is located at: 2572 21st Street. We are located south of the 305, between Broadway and 2nd Avenue. Over the last 25 years, our personal injury law firm has helped hundreds of injured Sacramento residents.
Injury Claims We Handle
- Traffic accidents – Accidents are everyday occurrences on our roadways. Whether you were a pedestrian hit by a car, a motorcyclist or bicyclist hit by a passenger vehicle or a motorist involved in a crash with a semi truck, we can handle your case.
- Dog bites – Pet owners have a huge responsibility, as they can be held liable when their dogs bite others. Dog bites can cause disfigurement and may require stitches and extensive surgeries. If you or your child was attacked by a dog and suffered injuries, you may be able to file a personal injury claim.
- Dangerous drugs – Although all medications carry some side effects, they shouldn’t be serious or life-threatening. If you have used Xarelto, Zofran, Risperdal or other drugs and suffered a serious medical condition as a result, you may be entitled to compensation. Contact us for the next steps.
- Medical devices – Transvaginal mesh, Uterine morcellator devices, certain hip replacements and other defective medical devices have been known to be cause serious injury to patients. Call us if this has happened to you.
- Toxic exposure – If you or a loved one has developed a serious medical condition from exposure to hazardous products or materials, don’t suffer in silence. If you were exposed to asbestos, lead paint, benzene, contaminated food or other toxic substances, call us to see if you have a case.
- Other types of personal injury – Personal injury encompasses a variety of situations. If you were injured due to medical malpractice, nursing home abuse, slip and fall, brain injury, construction accident, farming accident, you may be able to obtain compensation for your injuries. Likewise, if you were injured due to a burn, electrocution, gas explosion, logging accident, or amusement park accident, we can help.
When you choose Nadrich & Cohen, LLP, you get an aggressive team with decades of experience handling claims similar to yours. Injuries can result in numerous damages, including: medical expenses, lost wages, disability and pain and suffering. Not all victims recover from their injuries. Some damages can last many years – or even a lifetime. It is important to secure your financial future, so that you are equipped to handle these losses. That’s why we will work hard to help you obtain the highest amount of compensation possible.
If you suffered personal injury due to someone else’s negligence, don’t hesitate to contact Nadrich & Cohen, LLP today. We can evaluate your case at no charge. Give us a call at (916) 443-5486, and we will respond in a timely manner. In fact, we promise to respond to your inquiry within 24 hours.
Sacramento Civil Court Information
Gordon D. Schaber Sacramento County Courthouse
720 9th Street
Sacramento, CA 95814
Civil Hours: 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday (excluding court holidays)
Do I Have A Case
Why Choose Us?
- Available To You 24/7
- Trusted & Recommended Since 1990
- Over $350,000,000 recovered on behalf of clients.
- 5 Star Reviews
- Free Case Evaluation
- V.I.P. Service
- No Win, No Fee