San Jose CA Personal Injury Attorneys
Nadrich & Cohen's San Jose personal injury law firm and its San Jose personal injury attorneys will get you a the maximum recovery in the shortest period of time. Our accident law firm and its injury lawyers and automobile accident attorneys represent victims of:
- Motorcycle accidents
- Automobile accidents
- Bus, train boat, plane and helicopter accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Cruise ship and boating accidents
- Accidental Death and Wrongful Death cases
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Injuries related to automobile accidents involving a DUI.
- Dog Attacks
- Multi-vehicle/Multi Collision accidents cases
- Medical device Side Effects
- Drowning accidents
- Birth injury/ Medical malpractice
- Dangerous Drug side effects
- Defective products
- Chemical exposure - Benzene and Asbestos - Mesotheliomia
- Nursing home/Elder abuse/Bed Sores
- Slip and fall accidents, Trip and Falls
- Dangerous Premises, construction site accidents
- Wrongful death cases
If you are injured in an accident , you need a battle tested proven track record, strong and successful San Jose Personal Injury lawyers. We handle cases throughout San Jose, the Peninsula, South Bay, Santa Cruz and the Bay Area. We know how devastating and long-lasting the effects of a serious injury can be. Don’t settle for less than you deserve. Call us today at (408) 275-8288.
Our San Jose Personal Injury Lawyers have recovered in excess of $250 million on behalf of our clients. Because of our aggressiveness, integrity, proven track record and professionalism, we enjoy an excellent reputation throughout the San Jose legal community. We are located in the center of San Jose and have additional offices throughout Northern California.
Some of our victories and settlements are as follows:
Nadrich & Cohen, LLP, is a 14-person law firm which always commits the necessary resources to fight any insurance company or Fortune 500 corporation. With us, you have “Firepower At Your Side." We work on a contingency fee basis only. A contingency fee means we collect our fee only after we obtain a recovery. If we do not obtain a recovery you don't owe us anything for our costs, fees, expenses or time. There are no exceptions.