Edwin Morales Vazquez Electrocuted in Home Attic
Mike’s Handyman Service Employee Dies in Fatal Santa Paula Accident
Santa Paula, CA (September 29, 2020) – A worker was killed while working on an air conditioning system in a home in Santa Paula. The fatal accident occurred on the evening of September 29 at a home on Say Road.
Edwin Morales Vazquez, 33, from Oxnard, was working for Mike’s Handyman Service. He was in the attic at a home in the 1200 block of Say Road when he came across an exposed wire.
The man was accidentally electrocuted. He died at the accident scene. Cal/OSHA is investigating the fatality.
Our heartfelt condolences go out to the friends and loved ones of Edwin Morales Vazquez.