Gurminder Singh Parmar Killed in Liquor Store Shooting

Business Owner Killed in Fatal Lodi Incident

Lodi, CA (November 13, 2020) – A business owner was killed at a shooting at his Lodi liquor store. The fatal incident occurred on the evening of November 13 at Tokay Liquors, located at 8 E. Lockeford Street.

Police found Gurminder Singh Parmar, 59, with a gunshot wound to his chest. He was allegedly the victim of a robbery. Emergency crews tried to perform life-saving measures, but Parmar died at the scene. The Stockton resident was known as Gary and was well-liked in the community. 

Nobody has been arrested for the murder as of yet. The incident is under investigation.

Our heartfelt condolences go out to the friends and loved ones of Gurminder Singh Parmar.



November 23, 2020

Woman Killed in Crash on North Lowell Street

Jesus Emmanuel Perez Arrested for DUI in Fatal Santa Ana Accident...

June 25, 2020

1 Injured in Crash at Rio del Sol Road and Pet Land Place

2 Vehicles Collide in Thousand Palms Accident...

August 7, 2020

Michael Pace Killed in Crash on Blue Lakes Road

Car Goes Down Embankment in Fatal Markleeville Accident...

Free Police Report Request

We offer free consultation. No office visit required, we will get back to you within 24 hours.

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

What can we do for you?

  • Answer your legal question.
  • Provide a Free Case Evaluation.
  • Schedule an appointment.

Why Choose Us?

  • Available 24/7
  • Trusted Since 1990
  • Local to You
  • Recovered $350,000,000
  • 5 Star Reviews
  • Free Case Evaluation
  • VIP Service
  • No Win, No Fee

Latest Law Post

January 15, 2021

Critics Allege EPA Risk Assessment Ignored Concerns About Asbestos In Talc

The Asbestos Disease Awareness Organization (ADAO) has accused the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) of ignoring asbestos in talc.

January 15, 2021

Lawsuit Claims Firefighting Foam Caused Former Firefighter’s Colon Cancer

A lawsuit filed in federal court in South Carolina on January 1 claims that a former firefighter developed colon cancer due to decades of exposure to firefighting foam.