Plaintiffs Contingency, Personal Injury Lawyer. Free consultation.
Jeffrey Nadrich, is an established, well known and honored plaintiffs personal injury contingency lawyer.
He is the founder and managing partner of Nadrich & Cohen LLP, in Los Angeles. The firm has now grown to 24 offices throughout California. The firm has recovered in excess of $350 million on behalf of its clients.
Mr. Jeffrey Nadrich first formed Nadrich & Associates in 1990 to represent families, loved one’s, workers, and consumers who had been seriously injured due to the negligence and willful conduct of others.
Nadrich & Cohen LLP personal injury law firm, represents consumer who have been seriously injured due to car accidents, motorcycle accidents, bicycle accidents, truck and bus accidents, dog bites, dangerous drugs, defective medical devices, all types of personal injury related claims including defective products, dangerous premises, nursing home abuse, sexual abuse, negligent security such as bar shootings, construction related injuries, rare cancers caused by exposure to Benzene, Lead and Asbestos (Mesothelioma), Class Actions and Patent Infringement cases.
Jeffrey Nadrich is well known nationally and throughout California for demonstrating honesty with the highest ethical benchmark. He cares about his clients. In a recent review published by one of Jeffrey’s clients, the client stated:
I found that after a serious car accident I needed to find a law firm that had the knowledge and experience to go the distance for my family. Nadrich & Cohen is a great legal team _ expertise handling serious injury cases like mine. I interviewed many lawyers. The whole team at Nadrich & Cohen handled our case with great professionalism. They communicated with us and let us know what was going on every step of the process. They always let us know well in advance of any actions which were required on our part.
You can trust this firm to navigate through the complications of personal injury, including detailed data (i.e. extensive medical records) to understand and fully present all of the injuries which happened or occurred in your case.
I have always found that dealing with the insurance companies is difficult and confusing and they never want to pay. Nadrich & Cohen knew how to make them pay. I really recommend this firm. – Sal Valentino, San Jose
Another personal injury client commented:
Jeffrey Nadrich and his team at Nadrich & Cohen handled my car accident case with compassion, professionalism, and attention to detail. They are experts in all aspects of personal injury law. They look at it as a game of chess. I am so glad I hired them rather than the other lawyers who I had spoken to through the Internet. I highly recommend hiring Jeffrey Nadrich and Nadrich & Cohen to handle your personal injury case so you can focus on your physical and emotional well-being and let the stress of dealing with the insurance companies be taken over by Nadrich and his law firm. – Anonymous, Oakland, January 2016
Jeff is a frequent speaker on topics such as automobile safety, dog bite law, bicycle law, motorcycle law, bad faith insurance, all aspects of personal injury claims, wrongful death, contingency law, dangerous drugs and dangerous medical devices. He also mentors other lawyers on successful business practices.
- His law firm has recovered over $350,000,000 for its clients, Check Nadrich & Cohen Victories & Settlements
- Jeff is an active alumnus and supporter of the University of California at Berkeley and the University of California; Hastings College of the Law.
He is or has been a member of the following professional organizations:
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- Consumer Attorneys of Los Angeles
- American Bar Association
- National Trial Lawyers Association
- Mass Torts Lawyer Association
- American Association for Justice (AAJ) Formerly American Trial Lawyers Association
- Public Justice Foundation
- Trial Lawyers for Public Justice
- Western Trial Lawyers Association
- Southern Trial Lawyers Association
- San Francisco Trial Lawyers Association
- Beverly Hills Bar Association
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- U.C. Berkeley Alumni Association
Jeff practices in every court of California, including the California Supreme Court, the Court of Appeals, and all California Superior and State Courts. Jeff is also admitted to the Federal Bar and practices in the United States District Courts in California. Jeff and his firm represent clients from the settlement negotiation stage to trial.
Jeff is a member of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, which is limited to less than 1% of trial lawyers in the country who have received verdicts or settlements of $1 million or more. Jeff has participated in countless settlements and recoveries in excess of $1 million dollars.
His list of specialties includes the following:
- Automobile accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Truck accidents
- Bus, train, boat, plane, and helicopter accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Accident death/wrongful death
- Pedestrian accidents
- Dog bites
- Multi-vehicle accidents
- Medical device side effects
- Drowning accidents
- Birth injury/Cerebral Palsy / Shoulder Dystocia
- Prescription drug-related side effects
- Defective products
- Chemical exposure
- Nursing home abuse/Bed Sores
- Slip and fall accidents
- Premises liability and construction site accidents
- Workplace injuries
- Medical malpractice
- Wrongful death
- Carbon Monoxide Related Accidents
- Logging Accidents
- Defective Roadway Conditions