Nadrich & Cohen, LLP
1000 Town Center Drive Suite 300
Oxnard, CA 93036
CALL NOW: (805) 822-5993
Oxnard Personal Injury Lawyers
Nadrich & Cohen, LLP is an Oxnard personal injury law firm. Since 1990, we have successfully represented thousands of clients in personal injury claims and recovered hundreds of millions of dollars in compensation on their behalf. Whether you have been injured in a car accident, motorcycle accident, bicycle accident, or suffered any type of injury caused by another, call us now for a free, confidential consultation. We are proven and battle-tested accident attorneys.
Oxnard Automobile Accidents
With 203,585 residents, Oxnard is the largest city in Ventura County and 19th largest in California. As with any larger city, Oxnard has its share of traffic problems, especially at peak hours as residents travel to and from work. Moreover, Highway 101 passes close by and is a major artery for commercial traffic traveling between southern and northern cities in the state. Statistics for 2013 accident fatalities in Oxnard & surrounding areas:
- 10 fatal car crashes
- 16 vehicles involved in fatal crashes
- 25 individuals involved in fatal crashes
- 7 pedestrians killed in accidents
- 1 fatality resulting from drunk driving
One of the biggest contributors to traffic accidents is speed. The Oxnard Police Department uses laser detection units on all police vehicles, including motorcycles. The city was also one of the first in the state to employ red light cameras.
- Our Success Rate In Handling Personal Injury Cases 95% 95%
Oxnard, CA Leash Law
The city also maintains strict rules governing dogs and other pets. Each year in California, vicious dog attacks cause injury, and even death, to innocent individuals. Many of the victims are children. The Oxnard City Code requires that any dog that is in a public space must be on a leash and under the control of the owner or responsible caretaker at all times.
Why Should I Hire Nadrich & Cohen?
It is very important that you hire the right law firm to represent you in a personal injury matter. The personal injury lawyers of Nadrich & Cohen, LLP have over 50 years of combined experience representing injury and accident victims. Our legal team has recovered over $350,000,000 on behalf of injury victims and their families. Our attorneys and staff provide compassionate and professional representation to clients. Due to our experience and strength, we have assembled the best team of accident attorneys, investigators, and experts to get our clients the most money for their injuries.
Types Of Cases We Handle:
- Automobile, motorcycle, bicycle, pedestrian and truck accidents
- Dog bites
- Bus, train and other public transportation accidents
- Dangerous Premises, such as slip and falls
- Construction site accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Birth injuries
- Chemical Exposure: Benzene, Asbestos
- Nursing home abuse and neglect
Request A Free Consultation
If you or a loved one has been injured by another person, it is very important that you take action right away to preserve your right to make a claim for your injury or loss. Call the personal injury lawyers of Nadrich & Cohen, LLP today, for a free consultation with a member of our Accident Injury Team.
Directions To Our Oxnard, CA Office
- Driving South From Ventura a. Take the CA 101-S b. Take exit 63A onto Ventura Blvd. c. Sharp right onto Wagon Wheel Rd. d. Turn right at first cross street onto N Ventura Blvd. e. Continue on N Ventura Blvd. at traffic circle f. Turn left onto Town Center Drive g. End at 1000 Town Center Drive, Suite 300, Oxnard, CA
- Driving North From Thousand Oaks a. Take the CA 101-N b. Take exit 62B for CA-1/Oxnard Blvd. c. Turn right onto N Oxnard Blvd. d. At the traffic circle, take third exit onto Forest Park Blvd. e. At the traffic circle, take 2nd exit for N Ventura Blvd. f. Turn left onto Town Center Drive g. End at 1000 Town Center Drive, Suite 300, Oxnard, CA on the left
- Driving East From Downtown Ventura a. Via CA 101-S (see driving South above)
- Driving West From Camarillo a. Via CA 101-N (see driving North above)