Nadrich & Cohen, LLP
1715 I St
Sacramento, CA 95811
CALL NOW: (916) 443-5486
Monday - Friday
8:30AM to 5:30PM
Personal Injury Lawyer Sacramento CA
The Sacramento metropolitan area has grown tremendously in the past few decades. Because the Sacramento area is so spread out, many residents commute to surrounding communities for employment. It’s not uncommon for Sacramento residents to drive thousands of miles each year, going to and from their job. Such long commutes can lead to heavy traffic and resulting accidents.
A major accident can happen at any time. Whether you suffered injuries because of a traffic accident, dog attack, a dangerous condition or other types of personal injury, the Sacramento personal injury lawyers of Nadrich & Cohen, LLP can help you obtain the compensation you deserve.
Our office is conveniently located at 1715 I St Sacramento, CA 95811. Over the last 27 years, our Sacramento personal injury lawyers have helped hundreds of injured clients.
Most Recent Settlements and Victories
$250,000 Pre-Trial Settlement
Injury Claims We Handle
- Traffic accidents – Whether you were a pedestrian hit by a car, a motorcyclist or bicyclist hit by a passenger vehicle or a motorist involved in a crash with a commercial truck, we can handle your case.
- Dog bites – Pet owners can be held liable when their dog attacks. Dog bites can cause disfigurement and may require stitches and multiple surgeries. If you or your child was attacked by a dog and suffered injuries, you may be able to file a personal injury claim against the dog owner’s home owner’s insurance company. Call us to find out more about pursuing a dog attack claim.
- Toxic exposure – If you or a loved one has developed a serious medical condition from exposure to hazardous products or materials, don’t suffer in silence. If you were exposed to asbestos, lead paint, benzene, pesticides including Roundup, contaminated food or other toxic substances, call now to see if you have a case.
- Other types of personal injury – Personal injury encompasses a variety of situations. If you were injured due to nursing home abuse, slip and fall, brain injury, construction accident, farming accident, you may be able to obtain compensation for your injuries.
When you choose Nadrich & Cohen, LLP, you get an aggressive team with decades of experience handling claims similar to yours. Injuries can result in numerous damages, including medical expenses, lost wages, disability and pain and suffering. Not all victims recover from their injuries. Some damages can last many years – or even a lifetime. It is important to secure your financial future so that you are equipped to handle these losses. That’s why we will work hard to help you obtain the highest amount of compensation possible.
If you suffered personal injury due to someone else’s negligence, don’t hesitate to contact Nadrich & Cohen, LLP today. We can evaluate your case at no charge. Give us a call at (916) 443-5486, and we will respond in a timely manner. In fact, we promise to respond to your inquiry within 24 hours.
Sacramento Civil Court Information
Gordon D. Schaber Sacramento County Courthouse
720 9th Street
Sacramento, CA 95814
Civil Hours: 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday (excluding court holidays)
Sacramento Car Accident Statistics
For traffic accidents that occurred in Sacramento between 2012 and 2014:
- 21% involved pedestrian fatalities
- 34% of deaths involved alcohol
- 31% cited speeding as the main cause of the accident
Dangerous Sacramento Intersections
The most dangerous intersection in Sacramento, the intersection with the most accidents is Folsom Boulevard and Howe Avenue. Annually, this intersection records 30 accidents.
Other dangerous Sacramento intersections include:
- Elder Creek Road and Stockton Boulevard
- Stockton Boulevard and Fruitridge Road
- Franklin Boulevard and Fruitridge Road
- Franklin Boulevard and Mack Road
- Cosumnes River Boulevard and Bruceville Road
- Mack Road and Valley High Drive
- 12th Street and B Street
- Meadowview Road and 24th Street
- U.S. 99 between Florin Road and Fruitridge Road
- Power Inn Road near Florin Road
- Intersection of I-80 and the Capitol City Freeway in West Sacramento
- Capitol City Freeway near Arden
If you or a loved one has been injured in a Sacramento vehicle accident, contact the Sacramento Auto Accident Attorneys of Nadrich & Cohen for a free consultation. Our law firm has represented thousands of car accident victims and their families.
Call us before you speak with the insurance company. We can advise you of your legal rights. Don’t compromise the value of your personal injury claim. Contact the legal team at Nadrich & Cohen for a free and confidential consultation. Call us at (916) 443-5486, complete the contact form on this page or use the live chat.
Why Choose The Auto Accident Lawyers Of Nadrich & Cohen?
Since 1990, we have helped more than 5,000 car accident and personal injury victims in Sacramento and throughout California. We have the resources and experience required to handle even the most complex accident cases.
There is no upfront payment for our legal services. In fact, we collect no fee unless a recovery is made. We offer exceptional customer service and are available to you 24/7.
Request A Free Consultation With A Sacramento Personal Injury Attorney
If you have been injured in an auto accident, you may be entitled to compensation for your injuries. It is important to preserve your legal right to compensation. The Sacramento Car Accident Lawyers at Nadrich & Cohen can provide a free consultation and advise you of your legal options.
Why Choose Us?
- Available To You 24/7
- Trusted Since 1990
- Over $350,000,000 recovered
- Read our 5 Star Reviews
- Free Case Evaluation
- VIP Service
- No Win, No Fee