Nadrich & Cohen, LLP
672 W 11th St
Tracy, CA 95376
CALL NOW: (209) 937-0888
Monday - Friday
10:00AM to 2:00PM
Tracy Personal Injury Lawyers
The Tracy automobile accident personal injury lawyers at Nadrich & Cohen, LLP handle personal injury cases throughout Tracy, Stockton, and Northern California. We are centrally located at 672 West 11th Street, Tracy 95376. Please read our positive case results. Look at our settlements & victories. Our personal injury lawyers are successful, strong, tough, experienced and aggressive.
We specialize in representing auto, motorcycle, bicycle, truck, dog bites, accident victims and all types of serious personal injury clients. We also handle construction, chemical exposure, defective medical devices and dangerous drugs. You deserve to have the best and most qualified law firm working on your side. That’s Nadrich & Cohen!!! After all, the insurance company does. Why shouldn’t you enjoy the same?
Most Recent Settlements and Victories
A motorcyclist suffered a femur fracture after being hit by a car on Interstate 5.
Long-term care facility provided neglectful care to immobile patient. Patient developed Stage III bedsore due to facility’s neglect.
While boarding a city bus, an elderly female was pushed off of the first bus step and onto the ground when a bus driver closed the door on her. Client suffered a femur fracture requiring surgery.
We are the personal injury experts in Tracy, Stockton, San Joaquin and Stanislaus Counties and throughout Northern California. Remember, you deserve the maximum recovery possible and to have a law firm on your side who is not afraid of any insurance company. Plus, we are contingency lawyers so there is no charge unless we first obtain a recovery.
- Our Success Rate In Handling Personal Injury Cases 95% 95%
Our victories and settlements in Tracy, CA are as follows:
- $625,000 settlement: Auto v. Motorcycle.
- $800,000 settlement: Man crushed between moving the trailer and parked vehicle resulting in death.
- $900,000 settlement when a rider was thrown from a horse when a stable hand galloped by spooking the horse resulting in his death.
- $550,000 settlement: A customer of a car wash reaches into his vehicle to retrieve something as his vehicle is struck by another vehicle driven by a car wash employee.
- $545,000 settlement: Truck v. Pedestrian.
- $535,000 settlement: Defective swing set design injuries minor child.
- $508,762 Verdict: 80-year-old grandmother trips on the broken sidewalk in front of her house fracturing her shoulder.
- $502,000 Verdict: Negligent truck loading.
If you need local Tracy or Stockton personal injury lawyers, we promise we will obtain for you the highest settlement in the quickest period of time. Oftentimes, we will send clients to appropriate doctors for medical treatment at no upfront cost to them.
We successfully handled all types of personal injury cases including:
- Personal injury lawyer
- Auto Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Uber & Lyft Accidents
- Scooter Accidents
- Dangerous Premises
- Nursing Home Abuse & Neglect
- Wrongful Death
- Dog bite lawyer
REMEMBER, WE ARE THE EXPERTS.
If you or a loved one was seriously injured in a personal injury accident you deserve to have the best lawyers working for you. We are resourceful aggressive, experienced and successful personal injury lawyers.
We have 14 people and over 65 years of combined attorney experience. We promise you that you will receive the personal attention you deserve. We will leave no stone unturned for you. Mr. Nadrich is a graduate of U.C. Berkeley and U.C. Hastings Law School. You will not be disappointed in us.
We want to help you. You deserve the best. Call today for a free consultation. There is never a charge for our services unless we first obtain a recovery from the insurance company.
Why Choose Us?
- Available To You 24/7
- Trusted & Recommended Since 1990
- Over $350,000,000 recovered
- Read our 5 Star Reviews
- Free Case Evaluation
- V.I.P. Service
- No Win, No Fee
Let's Discuss Your Personal Injury Case
Bonnadette Gaitan, Receptionist
We have recovered in excess of $350,000,000 on behalf of our clients