Nadrich & Cohen, LLP 2019 Student Scholarship
For 2019 Nadrich & Cohen’s Scholarship Program is awarding a $1,000 scholarship to a deserving law student who authors a winning essay in our sixth annual Scholarship Essay Contest.
Nadrich & Cohen Legal Scholarship Foundation’s Scholarship Award Program is intended for students who are dedicated to academic excellence and the preservation of the right to trial by jury.
The purpose of the scholarship is to assist a student who seeks to become a trial lawyer for further research and reflection on the importance of the right to trial by jury – a basic constitutional right.
This is an annual $1,000 scholarship offered to an eligible and qualified student.
ABOUT NADRICH & COHEN, LLP
Nadrich & Cohen is an established plaintiff’s personal injury law firm serving all Californians. Besides it’s West Los Angeles headquarters, Nadrich & Cohen, LLP has offices in Fresno, Modesto, Tracy, and San Francisco.
Attorneys Jeffrey Nadrich and Randal Cohen are founding partners of the firm and both members of the California Bar. Mr. Nadrich is a member of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, which is a distinction reserved for attorneys who have obtained at least ten multi-million dollar settlements or verdicts.
In order to be eligible for the scholarship grant program, a student must comply with the following requirements:
1. Plan to attend an accredited U.S. Law School program for the 2019-2020 academic year; and
2. Have a minimum cumulative 3.0 GPA from an accredited U.S. college or university.
PLEASE NOTE: Undergraduate students and current law students are eligible to apply so long as they plan to attend an accredited U.S. Law School program for the 2019-2020 academic year.
SUBMISSION DEADLINE AND REQUIREMENTS
Applications will be accepted beginning on January 1, 2019.
All submissions must be received no later than August 1, 2019.
Emailed submissions must include the below items:
- A 750-1000 word essay detailing the importance of jury trials in our society. Submissions will be judged and succeed, based on creativity and compelling arguments on the subject;
- A completed and signed copy of the Nadrich & Cohen, LLP Scholarship Application Form; and
- A copy of the most recent undergraduate transcript.
All documents must be emailed in .pdf format to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Foundation will notify the scholarship recipient no later than August 31st, 2019.