We handle numerous types of personal injury cases in Tracy, including but not limited to:
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Slip And Fall Accidents
- Dog Bites
“The client always comes first.” This is Nadrich & Cohen, LLP’s founding principle. Our goal is to put you first and help you obtain financial compensation. Call us today at (209) 937-0888 for a free and confidential consultation if you or a loved one has been injured because of somebody else’s negligence. Your case won’t just be another case to us, you’ll be well-respected and treated like family by our staff.
As your top-rated personal injury lawyers in Tracy CA, we have battle-tested and aggressive attorneys. You’ll obtain the largest possible recovery due to their years of experience and your questions and concerns will always be responded to promptly by our friendly, patient, and caring staff.
You or a loved one may have been injured, and your case will be completely taken care of by the Tracy injury lawyers of Nadrich & Cohen, LLP. You won’t have to do a thing but let us handle the insurance companies for you, do all the work for you and leave you to recovering from your injuries and enjoying your life. You’ll get to the best doctors whether you can afford them or not, with no upfront fee, to help you recover from your injuries. Best of all, you will never owe us a dime out of pocket. You only owe us a portion of your recovery if we obtain a recovery for you.
Contact the injury lawyers of Nadrich & Cohen for a free consultation by calling (209) 937-0888, using the live chat feature or submitting the “Do I Have A Case?” form on this page.
Our personal injury attorneys serve clients in Tracy, Stockton, San Joaquin County, and throughout Northern California. Remember, you deserve to have a law firm on your side who is not afraid of any insurance company. We are contingency lawyers so there is no charge unless we first obtain a recovery.
Most Recent Accident Settlements and Victories
A motorcyclist suffered a femur fracture after being hit by a car on Interstate 5.
The Client Always Comes First
You will receive all of the personal care you need at Nadrich & Cohen, LLP. Your case will get the attention it deserves since we strive to ensure our paralegals aren’t overworked. Your case will receive caring, personal, and expert attention due to our specialization in the field of representing plaintiffs. We are here to patiently and promptly answer your questions with care, no matter how dumb you think the questions may be, no matter if you’ve asked them before and forgotten.
Why you’ll receive the largest recovery with the law firm of Nadrich & Cohen, LLP
You will receive the largest possible recovery with the law firm of Nadrich & Cohen, LLP because its strong, experienced lawyers have recovered over $350,000,000 on behalf of clients since its founding in 1990. You will receive personalized and responsive service. Our reviews speak for themselves. You will get the biggest possible settlement with Nadrich & Cohen, LLP because our attorneys and legal teams have recovered settlements for our clients such as:
- $15,700,000 verdict for motorcycle accident
- $14,250,000 (including interest after judgment) Stevens Johnson Syndrome, Motrin
- $12,000,000 settlement for bicycle accident
- $7,800,000 verdict for pedestrian accident
- $6,500,000 settlement for electrocution death
- $6,250,000 settlement for pedestrian accident
- $6,125,000 settlement for smoke inhalation injury
California law allows us to obtain a financial recovery for your injuries if your injuries were caused by someone else’s negligence. We are experts at proving negligence, and the insurance companies know this, so they almost always settle out of court with us, often for the policy limits.
How much does an attorney charge for a car accident?
There are no upfront costs to you and you will never owe a penny out of pocket. You only owe a portion of your recovery if we obtain a recovery for you since Nadrich & Cohen, LLP is a contingency law firm.
How long do you have to get a lawyer after a car accident?
You usually have two years in which to file a claim for injuries from a car accident under California law. Failure to file within the two-year statute of limitations may forever bar your right to make a claim. Call us today at (209) 937-0888 for a free and confidential consultation if you’ve been in a car accident and you live in Tracy. You may be entitled to compensation and we will advise you of your rights.
What is the average settlement for a car accident?
There is no average settlement amount for a car accident. There are a variety of damages which you may be able to recover if you were in an accident, which includes:
- Medical Care: Accident settlements will typically include the cost of medical treatments which are necessary due to the accident. This includes past, present and future medical care.
- Loss of Property: You will probably be eligible for compensation for any items damaged or lost as a result of the accident, including your vehicle.
- Income Loss: You may be entitled to compensation for any past income loss as a result of the accident, as well as compensation for any potential future income you’re unable to earn due to the accident.
- Emotional Distress: You may receive compensation for the psychological effect the accident has on you. Sleep loss, anxiety, and fear are common symptoms after an accident.
- Pain and Suffering: You may receive compensation for any pain and suffering caused by the accident, including past, present and future pain and suffering.
- Loss of Consortium: You may be entitled to compensation for any negative effects, past, future, and present, the accident has on your relationship with your spouse, from losing a companion to negative impacts on your sex life and more.
- Loss of Enjoyment: You can recover damages for any loss of enjoyment from daily activities, past, future and present, which results from an accident. For example, you may not be able to enjoy physically strenuous activities after the accident.
Call now to speak with one of the Tracy personal injury attorneys at Nadrich & Cohen. We will provide a 100% free and confidential consultation. Contact us by calling (209) 937-0888, using the live chat feature or completing the contact form on this page.
What kinds of cases does Nadrich & Cohen, LLP handle?
Nadrich & Cohen, LLP can handle a variety of case types for you, including:
So, I’ve been injured. Now what?
- Insurance companies can and will hold what you say to them against you to deny you payment, so don’t talk to them.
- Call us instead at (209) 937-0888 and let us handle the insurance companies for you. Injury victims, including victims of Tracy pedestrian accidents, Tracy vehicle accidents, Tracy bicycle accidents, and Tracy slip and fall accidents, may be entitled to financial recovery.
We offer free consultations. No office visit required.