Tracy Personal Injury Lawyer
As your top-rated personal injury lawyers in Tracy CA, we have battle-tested and aggressive attorneys. You’ll obtain the largest possible recovery due to their years of experience and your questions and concerns will always be responded to promptly by our friendly, patient, and caring staff.
You or a loved one may have been injured, and your case will be completely taken care of by the Tracy law office of Nadrich & Cohen Accident Injury Lawyers. You won’t have to do a thing but let us handle the insurance companies for you, do all the work for you and leave you to recovering from your injuries and enjoying your life. You’ll get to the best doctors whether you can afford them or not, with no upfront fee, to help you recover from your injuries. Best of all, you will never owe us a dime out of pocket. You only owe us a portion of your recovery if we obtain a recovery for you.
Contact Nadrich & Cohen Accident Injury Lawyers now for a free consultation by calling (209) 937-0888.
Our personal injury attorneys serve clients in Tracy, Stockton, San Joaquin County, and throughout Northern California. Remember, you deserve to have a law firm on your side who is not afraid of any insurance company. We are contingency lawyers so there is no charge unless we first obtain a recovery.
Most Recent Accident Settlements and Victories
A motorcyclist suffered a femur fracture after being hit by a car on Interstate 5.
The Client Always Comes First
You will receive all of the personal care you need at Nadrich & Cohen Accident Injury Lawyers. Your case will receive caring, personal, and expert attention due to our specialization in the field of representing plaintiffs. We are here to patiently and promptly answer your questions with care, no matter how dumb you think the questions may be, no matter if you’ve asked them before and forgotten.
How much does an attorney charge for a car accident?
There are no upfront costs to you and you will never owe a penny out of pocket. Nadrich & Cohen Accident Injury Lawyers represent clients on a contingency fee basis, so you only owe a fee for our services if a recovery is made.
How long do you have to get a lawyer after a car accident?
You usually have two years in which to file a claim for injuries from a car accident under California law. Failure to file within the two-year statute of limitations may forever bar your right to make a claim. Call us today at (209) 937-0888 for a free and confidential consultation if you’ve been in a car accident and you live in Tracy. You may be entitled to compensation and we will advise you of your rights.
What is the average settlement for a car accident?
There is no average settlement amount for a car accident. There are a variety of damages which you may be able to recover if you were in an accident, which includes:
- Medical Care: Accident settlements will typically include the cost of medical treatments which are necessary due to the accident. This includes past, present and future medical care.
- Loss of Property: You will probably be eligible for compensation for any items damaged or lost as a result of the accident, including your vehicle.
- Income Loss: You may be entitled to compensation for any past income loss as a result of the accident, as well as compensation for any potential future income you’re unable to earn due to the accident.
- Emotional Distress: You may receive compensation for the psychological effect the accident has on you. Sleep loss, anxiety, and fear are common symptoms after an accident.
- Pain and Suffering: You may receive compensation for any pain and suffering caused by the accident, including past, present and future pain and suffering.
- Loss of Consortium: You may be entitled to compensation for any negative effects, past, future, and present, the accident has on your relationship with your spouse, from losing a companion to negative impacts on your sex life and more.
- Loss of Enjoyment: You can recover damages for any loss of enjoyment from daily activities, past, future and present, which results from an accident. For example, you may not be able to enjoy physically strenuous activities after the accident.
Call now to speak with a member of the Tracy legal team at Nadrich & Cohen Accident Injury Lawyers. We will provide a 100% free and confidential consultation. Contact us by calling (209) 937-0888, using the live chat feature or completing the contact form on this page.
Nadrich & Cohen Accident Injury Lawyers can handle a variety of personal injury case types for you, including:
So, I’ve been injured. Now what?
- Insurance companies can and will hold what you say to them against you to deny you payment, so don’t talk to them.
- Call us instead at (209) 937-0888 and let us handle the insurance companies for you. Find out if you are entitled to a financial recovery for your injuries or loss. We offer free consultations. No office visit required.