Personalinjurylawcal.com Web Accessibility Statement:
The Law Firm of Nadrich & Cohen, LLP is committed to providing the best possible website experience for all visitors to our site. We are always striving to exceed the best practices and standards outlined within Section 508 of the U.S. Rehabilitation Act and the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines of the World Wide Web Consortium, commonly referred to as the WCAG 2.0 Web Accessibility guidelines.
How we make Personalinjurylawcal.com Accessible to all site visitors:
- The website is structured so that all HTML and images are separated, allowing screen-reading software to recognize and announce the page content.
- Non-textual items are represented with proper and descriptive Alternate Text (ALT) Tags, where appropriate.
- Forms and data entry areas within the site use form control labels, titles, and proper tab-through sequencing.
- The markup languages used are structural and use proper hierarchy allowing for easier page reading by screen reading software.
Additionally, we are providing a few shortcuts to our most important site information:
- An alphabetized listing of our office locations in California is available here, including a phone number for each office location: https://www.personalinjurylawcal.com/locations/
- An overview of our legal practice areas is available here: https://www.personalinjurylawcal.com/cases-we-handle/all-practice-areas/
- We also have a live chat agent available to respond to inquiries 24/7 here: https://secure.ngagelive.com/chat